Register to play youth hockey for the Tri-City Jr. Storm.
USA Hockey Age Classifications 2021-2022
- Determine which payment plan you'll opt for. You can review payment options here.
- Determine which age division your player will register for. See the "USA Hockey Age Classification" table to the right side of this page.
- Register with USA Hockey. All Players must register each year with USA Hockey before registering with TYIHA. Be sure to PRINT and SAVE the 9 digit/5 alpha confirmation code. EACH player must have their own unique USA Hockey confirmation number. Click here to register with USA Hockey.
- Register your player. Click the button above to register.
- Before October 15th, at least one parent must register as a volunteer, obtain SafeSport training, and complete a consent to be screened. Details on this process can be found on our Volunteer Registration page. USA Hockey confirmation numbers need to be emailed to Tesha Broadfoot.
Any new player to the association (8u Mites-14u Bantams) receives a discounted rate of $300. 6u Mini-Mites player registration fees are $175. We offer three different payment plans and we not charge any fees for participating in the payment plans.
However, there are fees for processing online payments through our processor.
All payments will be subject to 3.15% + $1.25 per payment processing fees.
We also offer a scholarship fund to support participants at varying levels of financial need. Our philosophy is that no child shall be denied the opportunity to play youth hockey that wishes to do so. Families wishing to participate in the scholarship program are encouraged to submit an application here:
- Scholarship players receive all or some of their registration fees waived, but scholarship players are not eligible for the travel program.
- Scholarship players are not announced or publicized in any way. The board of directors and coach of the age level will be aware of who the scholarship players are.